Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My Recent Conversations And Visit With Owner Peter Finlayson Of The BOUCHARD-FINLAYSON Winery In South Africa, Early November 2014



Hello Tony ,
Me now in Toronto after spending the weekend in LA .   Wonderful to enjoy your support and in particular your happy memories of our Bouchard Finlayson Pinot Noir  creations . There is absolutely no reason why you should not be able to get immediate delivery of the Current Galpin Peak, Pinot Noir release which for the USA is the 2011 vintage . Should you wish to enjoy a small shipment of our Tete de Cuvee Galpin Peak I suspect this would need to be a special import but can certainly be arranged !
We will keep track of your blogs and happy stories .
Super to meet up again and thank you for your warm reception last week ,
Best regards
Peter   



Peter Finlayson
General Manager and Winemaker

Tel: +27 (0) 28 3123515
Fax: +27 (0) 28 3122317
Mobile: +27 (0) 83 3803973
Email: peter@bouchardfinlayson.co.za
PO Box 303, Hermanus, 7200, South Africa
GPS: S34º 22' 54.0" E19º 14' 30.9"
 
From: Tony Quinn [mailto:tonythewineguy@gmail.com]
Sent: 03 November 2014 19:37
To: peter@bouchardfinlayson.co.za
Subject: Great visit Peter, our second, loved it, the wines, you, the whole thing!

I found my blog of you and the Galpin Peak 2005 Pinot Noir on my chatwine.blogspot.com. I was putting in the search part : Peter Finlayson when I saw you this past week. I had it under Bouchard Finlayson instead and it came up immediately. I also did a current one, I will have to add the pictures I took, but the two blogs are up-and-running at chatwine.blogspot.com. You may already have seen them as I tweeted them, too on my two sites : cpwinespirits , and also on : wineenabler. Love your wines, really am a fan. Great to have you come, and the wines will be in the store soon for us to sell once again. Thanks again,  TONY    Come anytime, you are always welcome.    LIKE us on our Facebook page please at : Cleveland Park Wine & Spirits.     TONY   Happy Monday wherever you are, I am off at home in northern Virginia now ... blustery, cool, leaves falling by the thousands, beautiful fall day here for me, may grill tonight outside as I did last night sweet Italian sausages and pork chops, and tender young slim asparagus shoots ,,,, yummy all.   I want to taste some more Galpin Peak Pinot Noir : what vintage are you on now? Any chance of getting any?


Tony Quinn tonythewineguy@gmail.com

4:02 PM (1 minute ago)
to Peter
Peter, thanks, I just got a care package from Kevin McDonough in the mail and will enjoy looking at the book tonight at home and sharing it here with our customers! The wines will arrive soon here and that is thrilling. Cheers, have a great trip in Canada. I will look into the Galpin Peak with Mark Congdon. Cheers, thanks again.   TONY

No comments: