Cleveland Park Wines via icontactmail3.com
4:49 PM (34 minutes ago)
Cleveland Park Beer, Liquor & Wine
Featuring a wide, international selection of fine wines, micro-brews and spirits
YOU CAN LEARN A WHOLE LOT ABOUT WINE,SPIRITS,BEER, CIDERS, AND MORE HERE, BEGING YOUR ENJOYMENT HERE, TASTE, EXPLORE, GO BEYONG YOUR COMFORT ZONE WITH AT LEAST ONE FOOT OR ONE HAND DANGLING OUTSIDE, STILL CONNECTED, STILL REACHING, READY TO EMBRACE, TOUCH AND GRASP WHAT MAY HAVE BEEN, MAY BE AVOIDING YOU BECAUSE OF THOSE SOCIETAL ' BLINDERS ' WE ALL SEEM TO WEAR AND NOT BE ABLE TO DETACH OURSELVES FROM!
BACK TO THE BASICS SO WE CAN SPREAD INTO THE ' ORIGINAL ', THE EXCITING, THE UNDISCOVERED-AS-YET!
JUST BEEN TASTING THE FINE WINES OF BULGARIA WITH OWNER OF CHATEAU BURGOZONE JUST SOUTH OF THE DANUBE RIVER IN THE UPPER BORDERS, NORTHERN BORDERS OF BULGARIA. I WAS JUST TASTING BOTH THE FINE CHARDONNAY 2014 THAT WILL BE HERE IN A FEW DAYS, AS WELL AS THE REALLY FINE 2012 PINOT NOIR THAT WE ALREADY HAVE AT $20.99 A BOTTLE. THE 2014 CHRADONNAY WILL BE ON SPECIAL FOR $20.99 ... COME GET IT, A TOUCH OF PEPPER AND SPICE AND EARTH AND IT SURE IS A BEAUTY, SO ELEGANT, SO BRIGHT AND FRUIT-FORWARD, SUCH A DELICATE, REFINED, PLEASURABLE FRUIT-BRIGHT TREAT NOW, LIGHTER-BODIED, NICE TO SIP ALL BY OTSELF, WILL COMPLEMENT MANY A MEAL, TOO.
THE WORLD IS EXPLODING WITH ' NEW PRODUCTS ', THINGS WE ALL HAVE TO STOP
AND LOOK AT TO KEEP UP WITH THE TREMENDOUS VARIETY AVAILABLE. I WALKED AROUND JUST NOW AND PUT SOME THINGS HERE ON OUR TASTING TABLE TO
HERE ARE SOME OF WHAT I DISCOVERED JUST NOW :
IN BEER AND LIQUOR, LIQUEUR WE HAVE SOME REALLY FUN AND AMAZING
1) EVIL TWIN BREWING ' MISSION GOSE ' ALE BREWED WITH SALT , CORIANDER , AND WITH EUCALYPTUS ADDED, ON SPECIAL FOR 411.99 A 4-PACK OF 12-OUNCE CANS, SOUNDS SO ATTRACTIVE, SO EPPEALING, TASTING WILL BE SO REVEALING, TOO! WITH ONLY 45 ALCOHOL HERE, EASIER ON THE TASTEBUDS, YES!
2) GRAPEFRUIT SHANDY FROM LEINENKUGEL'S COMPANY,ON SPECIAL FOR $10.99 A 6-PACK OF 12-OUNCE BOTTLES, FROM CHIPPEWA FALLS, WISCONSIN, SINCE 1867, A WEISS BEER BREWED WITH HONEY AND WITH NATURAL FLAVORS ADDED, ... CHEERS, PERFECT FOR THIS INDIAN SUMMER HEAT OF OURS NOW!
3) PEPPERCORN SAISON , ALE BREWED WITH SPICES, ...FROM 3 STARS BREWING COMPANY, MADE RIGHT HERE IN WASHINGTON DC SINCE 2012, ON SPECIAL FOR 9.99 A BOTTLE, FPR A 1 PINT 9.4 FL. OZ, WITH ONLY 6.5% , FLAVORFUL ANYTIME ' DELIGHT '!
LIQUOR & LIQUEUR FROM JAGIR :
1) TRIPLE SEC SINCE 1882 FROM LOSEPH CARTRON, $26.99 A BOTTLE, FOR A 750ML BOTTLE, THE ' SPECIAL ' TRIPLE SEC, LIQUEUR FROM FRANCE, WITH 40% ALCOHOL BY VOLUME. GREAT RISING AND SHINING BOTTLE, HANDSOME INDEED!
2) CREME DE CASSIS DE BOURGOGNE, A DOUBLE CREME FROM JOSEPH CARTRON, $26.99 A BOTTLE, WITH 19% ALCOHOL BY VOLUME, WHAT A TREAT, THE FACT THAT IT IS DOUBLE-THICKNESS MEANS SO MUCH MORE INSENSITY, IMMEDIACY OF TASTE AND FLAVORS! SI, OUI, C'EST BIEN VRAI TOUT CA!
3) LIMONCELLO LIQUEUR FROM PAOLO LAZZARONI E FIGLI, $22.99, WITH 26% ALCOHOL BY VOLUME, COME CHECK IT OUT, SEE IF IT IS THE ' RIGHT LIMONCELLO ' FOR YOU, ONLY YOU AND YOUR TASTE BUDS WILL KNOW FOR SURE!
THREE LIQUORS ;
1) Green Spot Single ' Pot Still ' Irish Whiskey, triple distilled Irish whiskey, $71.99 a bottle, this is something very special indeed, come get some, experience some of the very best from Ireland!
2) Basil flavored organic vodka USDA Organic certified from SQUARE ONE , made with organic-grown rye, with 40 % alcohol by volume, $32.99, from Rigby, Oregon! A ' must ' for many of our customers, they would not invite anyone over without it! Just ask!?!
3) Botanivore Gin from ST. GEORGE Artisan Distillers since 1982, $36.99 a bottle, with 45% alcohol by volume, a lovely treat from California's Alameda, love them all, so different, really special, unique, worth the tasting of this and the others, too!
WINE From Chris & Tony : Sooo Many To Choose From :
1) AC 4.090 Gewurztraminer from Chile's Valle de Lontue,Chile : dry, some great mouth-feel, mouth-grip, I like it, like it a lot, a treat with a meal that gives you a softer, gentler, easier-t0-sip Gewurztraminer : winner through-and-through, great with almost any meal, come try some, $14.49 a bottle.
2) Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 Santa Julia sustainable farming from Julia Zuccardi in Mendoza, Argentina, $10.99, with 13.5% alcohol by volume, what a treat, I like it, chill 30 minutes, enjoy with a meal, off the grill, indoors or outdoors, a nice accompaniment to many a meal.
3) Old Vine Zinfandel from Lodi, California, from VICTOR Vineyards, $17.99 a bottle, 2013, with 14.8% alcohol by volume, here you have flavor, structure, balance and some fruit-forward taste that stops just before getting jammy : some good spice, some good character, chill 40 minutes and enjoy. Cheers!
4) 2014 Chenin Blanc ' Vusali Series ' from the HOUSE OF MANDELA, $21.99, with 13.5% alcohol by volume, from South Africa;s Western Cape, a Fair Trade incredible white that pretty much blew me away when I tasted it : liked it very much indeed, tasty stuff!
5) BOE Brooklyn Oenology 2011 Chardonnay from the Long Fork of Long Island, New York State, made by Allie, $22.99, with only 12.6% alcohol by volume, this Chardonnay is a delight , plain and simple as that : a delight! vLIke it very much.
WEDNESDAY'S Save BIG on wine here , ALWAYS, at @ClevelandParkWine&Spirits @cpwinespirits, come by see what you can SAVE here on your purchase of wines, save 3 ways always here, UP yo 15% and also UP to 20%, a rea; steal at times, a real value, a real discovery as well.
WEEK'S Tastings :
WEDNESDAY, September 21st, 2016 ( 5-8PM ) : Come join us and Narayan Campbell as we discover the fine kosher wines of BRANIZZI ( a Pinot Grigio and a Pinot Nero : both On Special for $10.99 ), and some killer Kiwi , New Zealand Chardonnay for the HIGHFIELD Estate in Marlborough, New Zealand On Special for $19.99, regularly $27.99 a bottle : come taste, fall i love, and SAVE BIG here with us tomorrow!
FRIDAY , September 23rd, 2016 ( 5-8PM ) : We have Tedy Kamenova here of the Lanterna Imports to taste some really fine Argentina wines of Bodegas Y Vinedos MONTEVIEJO, we will try three of them : the Festivo Torontes white, the Festivo Malbec, and the Petit Verdot dry red, too : the fifth Bordeaux red grape variety : wonderful, all three of them : come taste here this Friday with Tedy.
SATURDAY, September 17th, 2016 ( 2-6PM ) : We have John and Teresa Morrison here of their own Boutique Wine Import company to taste some great wines to enjoy this weekend, still to be decided, we will finalize the lineup tomorrow. Call for the final list if you want to know : 202-363-4265. Cheers!
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, you all are the very best! Come taste with us, and visit with us, too : let's work together as a team and power-through-to-clarity!
TWO MORE :
1) Vignarco Orvieto Classico from PALAZONE, 2015, $11.99 : steely, bright, bristles, so fresh and lively : great food wine.
2) 2011 Toscana Tuscan dry red Podere Collalto, On Special for $19.99 a bottle, a dry FABulous red blend of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon and 50% Sangiovese : this is GRAND, QUINNtessential Italian red, the bouquet, the taste : BLOWS ME thoroughly, completely away, just 19 bottle here! Highly recommended.
Come on by, cheers, Tony 9/20/2016