Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Tasting with both Amy Troutmiller-Pettit general sales manager of 5 Grapes and winemaker Matias the Sangus Wine ‘ See Through ‘ , CA. And more wines with Amy Trouutmiller of the 5Grapes wines in 2019 on Church Street Vienna Virginia, a fine tasting of small-batch California wines

Tasting with Amy Troutmiller-Pettit sales manager of 5 Grapes wines and Matias the winemaker at Sangus Wines before Their  winemaker dinner in Vienna Virginia, and me drawing the winemaker : quick portrait sketches as I am an artist and wine enabler all in one. Cheers,!


 General

Manager Amy  has always impressed me with a fine array of wines from around the world. She used to sell me wines from a Diamond District wines in a Washington DC Northwest and now hopefully will sell me more wines as I reinvent myself in northern Virginia really soon! Thanks for all your past help Amy and Imlook forward to working soon once again with you. Cheers, happy anew a Decade 2020-2030!





















No comments: