Saturday, January 18, 2020

My homemade wine vinegar I have made over the years, starting in the nineties thanks to Alain Planche then the chef and one of the owners of the DC waterfront restaurant Le Rivage along the Potomac River.mi am an artist and have also used acrylics to paint some of the now vinegar wine bottles thatvI started working with Laurent Vonderheyden of Laurent Selections! Cheers, Sante, merci Alain et Laurent!

My art on wine bottles, as well as my homemade wine vinegar I have made over the years.






Thanks to Alain Planche the chef and one of the owners of Le Rivage restaurant a the  Wharf of the DC waterfront that gave me two small wine barrels with a mother culture to make vinegar, I have many bottles here that I have made and dated over the years, as well as using acrylics to paint the wine bottles, and leaves to glue to their surfaces with glue and retarding medium. Merci Alain et Didier!




















No comments: