Saturday, January 18, 2020

Amanda Weaver-Page of Banville Wine Imports does a great job presenting and btasting wines with me, Anthony Quinn in 2019 before she was promoted and had a Joshua Mason present wines to me. She always took special care of us, and I say grazie, merci and thanks Amanda! Happy New Year 2020, it will be great even with these terrible tariffs looming!


Fine Banville Wine merchant wines on the run! Where are Paul and Linda when you need them?!? No matter when we have Amanda Weaver-Page  here doing a great job and presenting such fine wines,these in 2019! Thanks Amanda. Tony 1/18/2020
















What a great selection always Amanda!





This Leon Breyer always speaks so well to me with balance, good concentration, great mid flavors,along finish, and the bouquet always summons my full attention.







the label alone works magic and captures our eyes, and the dry white mineral Falanghina and the youthful,myeasty, lively fruit-centered berry and spice taste always awakens my full senses to be on alert and more receptive to flavors to engage my brain,mpalate, all - a great playground in liquid form!




































No comments: