Thursday, May 26, 2011

Excitement In The Air 2010-2011 Tasting The " New " Vintage Of BOGLE CA. Pinot Noir W/ Rep Marcie Weinstein 2010




We sell a number of the BOGLE California wines really well, especially the Petite Sirah, the Old-Vines Zinfandel and the Chardonnay. We buy these three all the time. For the rest of the time we buy some of the other flavors from the Chenin Blanc to the Cabernet Sauvignon, the Merlot, the Pinot Noir and even the Riesling I believe?





I love the color of the wine above and so had to post these pictures including this one. It just had to be. It's nice, too for me to occasionally write about really popular wines as well. Also, being an active artist I am really inspired by colors and compositions and contrasts and textures and so when I was looking through some of my old photographs and found this one and simply had to share it.












Oops! I mounted this picture here by accident. It's not one of Marcie's wines so enjoy it but it's not part of this Bogle montage.














I love all of the reflections that I get and the variations of colors, too of this BOGLE Pinot Noir. Hope you like it.














By the way this vintage of the BOGLE Pinot Noir was showing well and I told Marcie that I would buy it when I needed some Pinot Noir and it has been on our shelves now - may still be? - at least three or four times. I buy it when I need to fill this category and am always happy to have it as people know and trust the BOGLE name. Cheers and thanks Marcie and thanks BOGLE. You have both been a big part of our store now for several years and we appreciate you both very much, TONY




A bientot Marcie, merci, TONY

No comments: