Thursday, May 26, 2011

2010 @ Potenza Ristorante With David Pinzolo Of Winebow Imports ( VALDIPIATTA Anyone? ) : Always A New Discovery & Treat:Today 9/11/2011 Wife's B-Day!


Thanks David for this marvelous dinner meal at the Potenza ristorante in Washington D.C. back sometime in 2010. You took me to dinner after our very successful in-store Italian wine-tasting at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel:202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com anthony.quinn@clevelandparkwine.com, also now on Facebook at : Cleveland Park Wine & Spirits and on Twitter at : cpwinespirits ) from the excellent Winebow portfolio. We sold lots of the Winebow Italian wines on this evening from wineries like VALDIPIATTA, FALESCO, COPPO, STELLA and more. It's been awhile and I forget now.

Dinner at Potenza was fun and special and delicious with pizza and a whole white fish that was de-boned fro me by our waiter right by our side before plating and serving it to me. I took my trusty camera with me and have many photos of it : some of which I have already included here in previous blogs on chatwine. Memorable. I did your portraits on this evening, too David.

When are you coming again David? Ask Miriam of VALDIPIATTA to come and do an in-store wine-tasting of her wines with you. We could focus some on the excellent Chianti Colli Senesi this next time and then perhaps return for another meal at Potenza? Just a suggestion. Thanks again David.

It's Sunday September 11th, 2011 here at home in northern Virginia and we are celebrating my wife's birthday today. It's a special moment in time for our family. Cheers e a presto, caio, TONY

P.S. As you can see I love to get menus signed by the chef(s) to better remember both the event and the food, too. It's a win-win situation.

No comments: