Friday, January 17, 2014

JOIN US Tonight For Georgian Wines With Mamuka, Noel, Anthony Quinn, Michel Dumas, Elizabeth : Tasting Saperavi Reds, Also Kisi Orange Dry Whites, Grappa from VINOTERRA & TELIANI VALLEY Vineyards, Friday January 17th, 2014 , 5-8PM : No Charge : Elizabeth Just Said : " I Had A Georgian Wine ' To Die For! ' " ! Cheers!!

" I'm oddly drawn to something. " Elizabeth says to me just a few minutes ago here as I sit at the desk and get ready to type about our GEORGIAN WINE wine-tasting tonight from 5-8PM with Mamuka and Noel. I respond : " That's quite a statement, not one I hear often. What are you strangely drawn to? " " You're going to laugh when I say ... " Elizabeth continues. " I'm drawn to Georgian wines. " " Wow. Now that's amazing as we are going to do a Georgian wine-tasting to night with Mamuka! " Elizabeth's face lights up with expression : " I can't believe you're doing a Georgian wine-tasting. You're serious? You're not kidding me! " I volley back : " I don't kid about that kind of thing! " And so Elizabeth and I start rapidly speaking back and forth ... Ernie and Lloyd just walked in so I will finish this later. JOIN US TONIGHT : No Charge! TONY







" I drank a ' to die for ' Georgian wine in a Moscow restaurant, most of them are too sweet ... " said Elizabeth a few minutes ago. She's coming back for tonight's tasting! ..

LATER TODAY : Georgian wine-tasting with the 1) VINOTERRA wines, ... 2) an " orange wine " from VINOTERRA, a 2011 Kist Kakheti, , $16.99, 13% alcohol by volume, dry white made from the indigenous grape Kist ..., 3) a 2009 Saperavi dry red, $19.99 a bottle, 13% alcohol by volume, ... 4) a grappa, too from TELIANI VALLEY, $16.99, 375ml bottle, 42% alcohol by volume ; ... 4) a 2012 Khvanchkara semi-sweet red Racha , $16.99 , 11.5% alcohol by volume from TELIANI VALLEY Wines as well - made from the Khvanchkara and Alexanddreuil grape varieties, ... and 5) the TELIANI VALLEY Kinzmarauli red semi-sweet Kakheri 2012, $16.99, 11.5% alcohol by volume, made from the Saperavi grape. JOIN Mamuka, Noel and Elizabeth tonight! NO CHARGE, everyone welcome. Anthony( TONY Quinn1/17/14 We may also taste our On Special $9.99 a bottle dry red Saperavi... TONY



Mamuka is in the house! Noel is in the house! JOIN US!! Learn, have fun, spread the word and the taste! Cheers,  TONY 1/17/14  4:52PM we start in a few minutes ...

No comments: