Friday, July 19, 2013

Helping Our Customer Lin @ Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits Find Both A Dry Red Bordeaux & A Dry White Bordeaux : I Had Already Helped Her Last Visit Buy The CHATEAU GRAVAS 2009 Sauternes Which She Bought Again As It Was Such A Hit The First Time! Cheers!!

THIS IS WHAT I WROTE and just posted on the Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits Facebook Page a few minutes ago. Originally Jermemy had helped me to get more of the CHATEAU GRAVAS 2009 Sauternes back on our shelves. He's our excellent salesperson from importer Kysela Pere Et Fils in Winchester, Virginia that we have worked with for years here in our Cleveland Park neighborhood of Northwest, Washington D.C. 20008  202-363-4265 : great values and fine service, too. Thanks Jeremy and thanks Fran. Happy Friday, July 19th, 2013   Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn


Two days ago Lin came by and was shopping in the Bordeaux section of the store. I went over to help her pick both a good dry red and a good dry white.  That was pretty easy. Then she said : " And here's the Sauternes that I want. " She paused and looked me in the eyes ad said : " Do you remember how three weeks ago you helped me buy this Sauternes? " I responded : " yes ". She added : " Well, I took it home and shared it with my friends and they loved it. " Wow, I loved hearing that. Thanks for sharing that with me Lin. I'm glad that went so well, now let's see about these two other dry bottles. By the way, the Sauternes is the 2009 CHATEAU GRAVAS half-bottle, $17.99, 13.5% alcohol by volume, they are recoltants in Brasac. It's quite smooth and elegant, not heavy. Actually quite nice now even with this heat and humidity, and quite a deal, too. Cheers, come by and get some yourselves and enjoy it all by itself after your meal : it can be the entire end to a lovely evening-meal. Cheers, Happy Friday, July 19th, 2013.   Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn  

No comments: