Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MORESON Vineyards Provides B & B " Happy Valley " In Franschhoek Wednesday & Thursday Night In Suite " Laragna/Spider


















Tranquil and so very peaceful and so lovely to be out in the country like this with so much green, fruit, gardens, flowers, herbs, bubbling streams, etcetera. MORESON Vineyards put John Morrison and me up at this " Happy Valley " B & B just a few minutes down the road from MORESON Vineyards.

We stayed there two nights ( Wed. & Thurs. March 18th-19th, 2009 ) and I slept like a lamb both nights.

Here are some pictures of John and I having breakfast in the picturesque town of Franschhoek and afterwards back at " Happy Valley " before heading over to MORESON one last time ( to catch the morning sun at MORESON as MORESON means " morning sun " ) and to have chef Jewel show us his cured meats and gave us a lesson and a quick taste of a number of them. I will have a separate blog about this. In the meantime these two or three pictures I have included here will have to catch your attention.

This time was the very best. I loved being there with you all in South Africa. You really all did take wonderful care of me ( you especially John ) and I want to say " Merci infinement pour votre gentillesse Monsieurs, Madames ... et, a la prochaine. Venez nous voir ici aux Etats Unis . TONY

No comments: