Thursday, January 9, 2014

Going Through The Steps To Import Wines From Brasil & Finding More Roadblocks Than I Was Expecting : AAARRRGGGHHHHH! Happy New Year 2014, Thanks For Your Valuable Input Hillary






In my conversation earlier with Hillary this is what was said and I am sad for such news as that is depressing as I want very much to get these " other " fine Brazilian wines here to the United States besides the bigger houses : EVERYONE making fine wine in Brasil deserves a place on our retail shelves and also in restaurants! Cheers, Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn 1/9/14 ..Anthony Quinn LOVE this, thanks for sharing it Hillary! Let's find a way to bring some Brazilian wines to the US! TONY 1/9/14

3 hours ago · Like

Hilary Araujo Tony.. I gave up on them a while back.
3 hours ago · Like

Anthony Quinn Why? That's too bad as it's a great idea / project still with great promise, and the right thing for now - AGORA. TONY 1/9/14
3 hours ago · Like

Hilary Araujo yes...the sparkling wine was great, but I dont know if it was poor management on their side or what..I could have moved it, but they 'disappeared'..
3 hours ago · Like

Anthony Quinn When a door closes a window always opens my dear! We should put our heads together and get some financing! TONY 1/9/14
3 hours ago · Like

Hilary Araujo Tony.. I dont think the problem is on this side..I sunk a lot of energy into it and without even a reason given it was pulled away. I dont have time to play with people who are not ready and they dont seem ready. Importing from Brazil is a PIA.
3 hours ago · Like








I enlist the help of Brazilians like Gustavo pictured below to sell the wines of Brasil! Cheers,  TONY  1/13/14




Gustavo is from Recife, Brasil. he used to live and work in Washington and sold us some of the Vinifera Italian wine imports that he tasted above with our customer Sandy @ Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits. I miss you Gustavo! Cheers, obregado para tudos mi amigo!  Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn  1/13/14





I learned too late that Bianca our customer above at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits was from Brasil to sell her any wines from Brasil! Too bad! Loved selling to Bianca, she has such fire, and what a smile, too!   TONY

No comments: