Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nick Stacey, Aussie Guide Extraordinaire, Feb. 9-12, 2008









It was in large part because of Nick Stacey getting Chris Pigott and me around western Australia that we had such a grand time. He was basically with us from start to finish and Chris and I owe him as well as the others a great debt of appreciation. I will begin an Australian blog page soon and am thinking of calling it chataustralia.blogspot.com if the name is not already taken. Please stay-tuned for more information. In the meantime here are some pictures I meant to include in the previous entry : pictures of us a s a group as well of the winery WEST CAPE HOWE, David the wine maker, Gavin Berry, myself ( Anthony Quinn ) and shortly some of the fabulous staff at West Cape Howe, too. Enjoy. TONY

No comments: