Saturday, June 21, 2014

Tasting CACHACA Sao Paulo Brazilian Alambique Cachaca Today, Saturday, June 21st, 2014 With Owners Pierre Fernandes & His Family @ Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits From 4-7PM : Join Us, Never Any Charge!





Cleveland Park Wine & Spirits Obregado Zuly, Esther e Anni, we cannot wait to meet Pierre and Marcos later today! This will be a great event indeed as I do not think many people know how Brazilian Cachaca is made, and as you all use the best method, the alambique method that I believe is French in origin ( ? ) , and only charge $15.99 for a liter of it - wow, that's amazing! Really amazing! I am impressed. I cannot wait to learn more myself as I really do love selling and representing the many products of Brazil that still need lots of help here to become better-known in this country. ... I very much enjoyed talking with Pierre and learning what he had to say. I love that you all had a heart-to-heart discussion about the Soccer World Cup and whether to go there as a family or not or stay here in the United States and work hard to promote your CACHASA SP. I still cannot find your US Facebook page for it so please help me there as I have left my comments on the Brazilian page of Pierre's uncle that Pierre tells me will please him. Tell your uncle that I would LOVE for him to respond to us, LIKE us on Facebook and leave a comment in Portuguese for all to read and enjoy. ... I also appreciated very much Pierre's honesty and frankness in speaking about promoting Brazilian cachaca here in the United States, saying after I told him we do a lot with LEBLON cachaca, the Cedilla Acai liqueur and the ' aged ' cachaca - also using the alambique technique of production that he feels that you all must work together as a team and not against the other to better promote cachaca here in the United States, and that he - Pierre feels that LEBLON helps you all here as they are already a large presence here. Team -work, bravo, that's what it takes, working together just as we will today , Saturday, June 21st, 2014 from 4-7PM to promote your CACHACA Sao Paulo. Tell Pierre to send Wayne Currier a message for me that it would be great for him to stop by the store today for a visit during the tasting, that I would greatly appreciate that! Cheers ... ola, bom dia, vais, vais, vais vais , VAIS Brasil e CACHACA Sao Paulo! Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn 6/21.2014


I Have more to include here but will post this now ' as is ' so that we can all make some MORE NOISE for Brazil and this excellent value/ product from Brazil called CACHACA Sao Paulo! Come taste this afternoon at : 3423 Connecticut Avenue , N.W. Washington D.C., 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265. No charge, everyone more than welcome.   TONY

No comments: