Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Andre Of International Cellars Tastes The SACRED STONE Master's Red Blend ( CA.) @ Cleveland Park Wines Fri. July 24th, 2009 : Sells Lots : Delicious


     I've reversed the order of some of these pictures to keep you on your toes and to hopefully make the series more interesting. If you want more info on the SACRED STONE CA. red blend, $10.99,  which is cellared and bottled at PIETRA SANTA WINERY ( Hollister, CA>  alc is 14.6% by volume ) go to : pietrasantawinery.com for more info.




     If you have not tried it yet you should come quickly here to Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits and get at least one bottle because more than likely ( 95% sure ) you will love it and you and your family and guests will want more! Cheers ... 



  
     The bottle never looked better than it does in these young ladies hands : at least from my point-of-view...






     I guess her question is : how many bottles can I carry home with me now ? Should I get a case?





      Enjoy these pictures that I took of Andre tasting and selling a number of wines including this " no-brainer ", delicious California red blend of five grapes that is simply a delight to drink with or without food. It's medium-bodied, smooth, flavorful, balanced and it simply draws you to it with each sip. That is why it is a " no-brainer " any way you look at / taste it. Cheers,  TONY

No comments: