Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Just Met Saphora A Customer Of Ours @ Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits Buying 2 Half-Bottles Of HEITZ NAPA CELLARS California Port, Smiling & Happy Wednesday Evening, December 11th, 2013! Cheers, Happy Holidays Saphora!





Just met Saphora a customer of ours that I saw holding and smiling with two half bottles of the HEITZ NAPA CELLARS Port, $26.99 and asking : " Are you going to get more? " I said : " Yes, are you buying the last two bottles? " She said : " Yes. " I said : " Thanks for telling me. Most people do not tell us and so we find out too late. I will call my rep Jean Gagliolo now and order more. " I did, too and Jean says he has more, he looked it up, and so on our next order from Jean we will have six more bottles coming for Saphora and anyone else that would like to have it. I like that : good business. Fine product, too. I gave Saphora a taste of our " new " Portuguese port PASAGEMS from Dan Terrasa of William Harrison, a Reserve Ruby that we just got to try, that was open here, as Dan had left the bottle for us to taste ourselves and taste out to customers. More good business. Cheers everyone!   That's here at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits at 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C., 20008. tel : 202-363-4265   anthony.quinn@clevelandparkwines.com. Cheers everyone ...




No comments: