Monday, February 1, 2021

MyWine related, life-enriching-affirming-joyous videos I took during Covid 19 pandemic Corona virus, so blessed to be alive! One of the videos is about Bobby Kachet and his Robert Kacher Wine Selectiobs, this French Burgundy from Lechenault I believe? Cheers, posted on Monday February 1st, 2021! Stay alive, wear your mask, beat Ovid 19, we can do it! We must!

 My videos I took wine related, life related, life affirming in 2020 during the Corona virus pandemic that is still going on today, Monday February 1st, 2021, stay alive, beat Covid 19!

One of these videos talks about Bobby Katherine and his Robert Katherine Wine Selections, here a French Burgundy wine from @Lechenault I believe? Cheers! Tony 


Adding this video now!

 Cheers!































No comments: