Sunday, February 28, 2021

I wore the White House mask that Trump reluctantly wore and ripped off as soon as he could in 2020, I wore mine at work and in public so when home a d alone late at night in my deck I could take it off along with my Kiss Me IAm Irish Guinness t-shirt a d feel myself, be myself, feel grounded and ready to wear the mask again at work and in public during the Covid 19 pandemic and be my part in helping others, being part of a community, being there with a positive attitude and hope I. A time when we need it most, with food and wine, family and friends, art, night, the stars and the moon, staying stay in g stay out in my garden and at work, thanks Eoghan! Cheers, wear the bloody mask, stay alive, help others to stay alive! Cheers, pictures I took in 2020, posting now Sunday February 28th, 2021 watching the Golden Globe awards and watching Barat the movie win!

wear the bloody mask, i wore the White House one for Yrump that reluctantly if ever wore his inn2020! Great food and wine , friends, family, wife, children, home, cheers! at work in my community, my home, garden, deck, being me, blessed to be so alive and aware of what really counts and saying with my actions Fuck You to the nonsence, lies, fake news, cheers to what is good and real! Tony 2/28/2021

1 comment:

Egan said...

I cant think of some one with a more presidential spirit than you Tony! Glad it served and perhaps protected you well!