Thursday, January 7, 2021

Pictures I took in 2020 during Covid 19 trying to stay positive, focused, productive,bsa e, alive, happy and a part of something much larger than myself! Now yesterday’s storming of our US Capitol on Wednesday January 6th, 2021 by protesters spurred on by President Trump, criminal all of it! The straw to break all our backs! Sheesh enough is enough! Get back on track, make it work I chime along withTim Gun!

 

My life in 2020 with my art, home, business, community, garden, flowers, painting, trying to keep both focused and grounded, my pictures here, reading, books, fine peops and meals and wine, and now posting these from 2020 and thinking of yesterday’s storming by protestors of the YS Capitol here in Washington DC Wednesday January 6, 2021! Outrageous, wrong, criminal, cannot be tolerated!































































































































No comments: