Monday, January 18, 2021

Happy birthday today Martin Luther King Jr, thank you, reading Untamed by Glennon Doyle this summer of 2020, wine, food, garden, riding my Bianchi bike at night, love it all, staying alive! Getting my first Covid 19 shot today, yay!

 

Reading Untamed by Glennon Doyle in summer of 2020 during Covid 19, family , food, wine, flowers, gardens, riding my bike at night , Bianchi yes si, music on my i-Pod loaded with songs by our son, love it all, cheers, love this book, one of the best I have ever read and that speaks directly to me a male mature 66, nudist at heart, family man, community man, husband, father,bartist, lover of life , I eat it in big chunks! Yes! Tony 1/18/2021   Off to get first vaccine shot today, happy birthday Martin Luther King, Jr, you have greatly inspired me!
















































































































































No comments: