Thursday, December 3, 2020

My art my family my community my work my food and wine, neighbors, customers, garden, flowers, home, all this challenging year during Covid 19 , the FABulousIoli #Chambercin VA Loudoun County @FabbioliCellars of owner winemaker Doug Fabbioli, yes! My self portraits, cans of MD wine spritzers from Andrew Stover, Barack Lives Matter, the Women’s March, fighting to stay alive, fighting for social equality, acceptance of all, clean air, water and no more plastic in our oceans, reading Untamed by Glennon Doyle, and more! Cheers 2020! Fight and live on!

 

A challenging 2020 indeed, me - Anthony Quinn and my life family art, friends , community, neighbors, work, wine and culture, books like untamed by a Glennon Doyle, Fabbioli Cellars Chambercin red, garden, flowers, my self portraits, Black Lives Matter, my wonderful wife, daughter, son, two brothers yay yes, all during Covid 18! Let us beat it! Great to have Jie Biden and Kamala Harris on our team now! Happy holidays, cheers! We can do it together! Tony Thursday, December 3rd, 2020











































































No comments: