Monday, April 20, 2015

Obregado Vinicius Vellozo Para This! I Greatly Appreciate It! Cheers Tim Tim ... 4/20/2015




    News Feed

    Cleveland Park Wine & Spirits wine shop of my friend Anthony Quinn in Washington, DC, who is there and feel like drinking a Brazilian wine need to go to know!
    loja de vinhos do meu amigo Anthony Quinn em Washington, D.C., quem estiver por lá e sentir vontade de beber um vinho brasileiro precisa ir conhecer!
     — with Anthony Quinn.
    Cleveland Park Wine & Spirits wine shop of my friend Anthony Quinn in Washington, DC, who is there and feel like drinking a Brazilian wine need to go to know!
    Store of wines of my friend Anthony Quinn in washington, d. C., Those who are in there and feel like drinking a wine Brazilian need to go to meet!
    Automatically Translated
    Unlike · Comment · 
    • You like this.
    • Anthony Quinn Muito obregado Vinicius Vellozo that lives in the wonderfully vibrant and alive and energized city of Caxias Do Sul that I so much enjoyed getting to know one fine day way back in late June 2012! I do love the wines of Brasil and sell them all the time, I am happy to recommend them, Cheers! TONY 4/19/ 2015
      15 hrs · Like · 1
    • Vinicius Vellozo I hope soon is there, and we can open a good wine! big hug!
      15 hrs · Like
    • Anthony Quinn That will be great Vinicius, I would like that very much! Have a great Monday and thank you - obregado - for all your tremendous support of me and of the very very fine wines of Brasil! TONY 4/2/2015
      5 hrs · Like
    • Anthony Quinn
      Write a comment...

No comments: