Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fewer Degrees Of Separation 2 BEDELL ' 2010 ' taste red ' dry red blend from the North Folk Of Long Island Because Of Customer Ben that Came In Search Of It At Cleveland Park Wine And Spirits Earlier On July 31st, 2014 : Cheers, Glad We Could Help Ben!



Ben came here earlier and had a magazine in his hands that he was clutching and he said : " this is just on the chance that you might have it. You would be one of the very first. I never have any luck when I ask for the wines that have been written up and are supposed to be in the stores listed. " I asked him : " Which wine is that? " hoping that I would have whatever wine he was looking for. " he Bedell Cellars? " Be continued. I beamed and said immediately : " Yes, we have it. " as I reached for it with my right hand. It was there just by where we were standing. Ben beamed, too. He was thrilled, he was so surprised. I told we had good inventory and that we could sell me whatever he wants. Ben told me that he has to try it first and then decide. I loved this, we sell it for $29.99 a bottle On Special , it has 13 percent alcohol by volume, from North Folk of Long Island, a 2010 vintage, and we tasted it here with customers last weekend when our local rep Andrew Stover was here tasting it and that we sold a number of bottles and the reception of the wine was really positive. Love it, love having the wine here, love this story, and I am thrilled that it had such a positive outcome. Now we just have to wait Ben and find out if you like it or not? Cheers,   ...   happy thursday everyone, July 31st, 2014 ...  ...

 It's the 2010 BEDELL taste red that was reviewed : a blend of 60 percent Merlot, 20 percent Syrah, 12 percent Petite Sirah, 6 percent Cabernet Franc and 2 percent Malbec, On Special for $29.99 a bottle
 ... cheers,  tony

No comments: