Wednesday, March 26, 2014

JEAN-LUC COLOMBO French Wines I Tasted Thanks To Franceen That Then Worked For Palm Bay : THE Visual Fun & Stimulation ' Et Envie De Boire, D'essayer ' That I Hope These Pictures I Took Give & Convey! The Rose Is In Washington Post Today, Wed. March 26th, 2014 : So Posting This Now!


What great news, the dry JEAN-LUC COLOMBO rose is recommended in the Washington Post newspaper's wine column today in the Food section , Wednesday March 26th, 2014 : SO : I will post this now even though I want to include more. What fun, what great timing. I love this serendipitous quality to things, go with things, go with the flow. Cheers,  TONY 3/26/2014

  ... and there's still lots of snow, freshly-fallen yesterday, on the ground outside. Spring is coming, just dragging it's feet!




Being an artist I like to bring another element, a visual one that gives us all the desire, the inspiration, the kick-in-the-pants that we need to go out and find a wine like these from JEAN-LUC COLOMBO that makes some really great French wines in all the price categories for us all to enjoy as we can, as our lives permit, as our wallets allow, and given the idea.






On this day Francine had a woman with her that is pictured below. I will have to find my notes and her card to include here name here as it deserves to be included. It may have been that she was waiting to taste me on other wines besides these of JEAN-LUC COLOMBO? I cannot recall at this moment. I may have enjoyed simply including her here as I have because she is an attractive woman? Ahhh, that artistic licence of mine sure does get get me in trouble from time-to-time, and here at least, I am admitting that I am indeed in trouble as I have included these pictures of her along with those of Francine, and I have absolutely no idea now who she is?!? Sorry.





But I will play the ' art card ' and say that as an artist I need some room to do things like this , from time to time, that stand on their own, that need no explanation, as the pictures themselves speak volumes themselves. And my ultimate goal is to make someone like you looking at these pictures and reading my commentary simply want to come to our store Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits in Northwest Washington D.C., 20008 ( or another of your choice ) in search of this or another JEAN-LUC COLOMBO wine! If you do this then I have succeeded in my mission with the help of this woman here along with Franceen : the three of us have worked our combined magic on you and it has worked - we have made a good team.

























































No comments: