Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Regis Of Roanoke Imports Tastes Excellent Selection Of Small-Vineyard/Hand-Picked Wines Including the SHEA WINE CELLARS 07 Chard Willamette 7/2010

" Shea Vineyard " the headline should finish...


This is Regis above that I have known of for more than the last ten years but that I have really gotten to know better and better over the past ten. He always brings me quality, first with Vinifera Imports Italian wines and now with a fine selection of the same quality from other regions as well besides only Italy from Roanoke Imports.




He's always tasting with us and takes great care of us here at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel:202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ) where I have now managed the wine department for more than ten years.
Thanks Regis




He tasted us on this SHEA WINE CELLARS Willamette Valley 2007 Chardonnay " Shea Vineyard " along with many others. When I get back to the store I will check my notes and add those here shortly. I am home now in northern Virginia and will be soon at work. In the meantime enjoy these pictures until I have time to finish this blog entry. Cheers, TONY















No comments: