Thursday, November 19, 2020

Wine, family, love,nary, my wonderful wife and children, two great brothers, too in this 2020 Covid 19 the Corona Virus, the puppy Paws of the Quebec House, seeing Elyse Kudo that got me into the Caucus Room of the Brayburn building in 2016 to see once again Steven Spurrier three days before the passing of our wonderful mother Nancy that got me into the first wine class of Steven’s at the Caves de la Madeleine in Paris, France in 1974 I believe ? Thanks Elyse!

 The many joys in my life in this 2020 year of Covid 19 the Corona virus and the elections for the next President of the UNITED Great states of America in many different states of mind, feeling, guts, heart, soul, all and getting through and finding my footing in the simple joys of life that include wine, family, friendship, community, all, and my art and wonder and curiosity and feeling blessed and honored and fully alive through it all, thanks! Tony









































































































































No comments: