Monday, February 17, 2020

Poems I wrote and also our March to the White House on Sunday February 9th, 2020 to protest the proposed increase on tariffs$ costing many jobs, changing the whole fabric of business here in the United States, so much unnesessary damage all around, and so we marched to the White House, cheers!


Poems and our march on Sunday, January 9th, 2020 to protest the proposed increase in tariffs$ on European food and wines, marching from Freedom Plaza to the White House! Noon Sunday, then a celebration after at the Hamilton owned by the Old Ebbit Grill, cheers! Tony 2/17/2020


I am a sentry of sorts a comfort
Maybe for myself more than
For her as peaceful sleeps she
On deep serene much needed
Rest and healing mending her...
Body to bounce back gain full
Traction full action of herself
Move like the tigress inside
Mothering still teaching always
Caring being selfless silent
Not judging not saying all her
Thoughts as a center of calm
She has always been here for
Us and I try return that presence
Mine being fully present here
For her in her time of need now

Good morning son ours announ
Cing
I’m just not feeling as good as I
Was
That’s okay he says
Moving on now we three
See More
Comments
Write a comment...

To let her peaceful sleep sure be
Undisturbed quiet till all disrupt
Sooner knowing quite not but
Knowing all will burst up here
On this space our room our home...
Either from outdoors or downstairs
It will all here convene in welcome
Sounds to ears ours greet and wake
Our quiet our sleep our quiet now
Tenuous tidy tempered nice calm

See More
Comments
Write a comment...

A lazy hazy sleepy-like
Two a-slumber me awake
A quiet place a warm home
Place a certain family grace
I am it loving so to be so...
Still mind mine racing run
Ning on nit able to stop too
Many things tapped into too
Many thoughts some feelings
My gut my mind my unrest
In this moment that eats too
At me must be undressed to
Dress readdress I here confess
My part my roll my ability to
See know act make better
Now soon will feel so right

See More
Comments
Write a comment...

To store I must surely go soon
And yet she sleeps here in blare
Our tv news sounding as son
Ours fast too downstairs asleep
So hold I down our fort this...
Moment on pause on cruise
Control, not yet in my car
But when there motor on turn
To move for goods at store
Dog ours to pick up to ho e
Bring reintroduce to our life
Fabric a family complete yes
Five of us rood ours under

See More
Comments
Write a comment...

Blessed I have recent been
This new turn this new spin
I myself find in space unknown
Jobs two each focusing me
Job must I find job here I...
Must fulfill full of energy full
Of good cheer positive as
She sleeps rests energies
Hers she slowly fast heels
I love this time ours together
In any weather we are one
Our 39 years here now in
Health fortunate we with
Some age some tear some
Observations to be had to
Onward fir each of us we
March walk together today

See More
Comments

No comments: