Thursday, October 10, 2019

Bill McKenney of Siema Wines today brings me, Anthony Quinn thee manager of The Bienna Wine Outlet 114 Church Street VA. Thursday 10/10/2019 Sandrine Dupouy Director of Oope

Here today Thursday October 10 2019 at The Vienna Wine Outlet at 114 Church Street tasting with Bill McKenney of Siema Wines and Sandrine Dupouy of Armagnac France ( makes me think of Camille Edange from there, too! ) tasting the fine dry wine selections of @BoutiqueWineCollection,mi liked them all but the white #Godello @CastraVentosa ElCastro de Valtuille Bierzo fascinated me the most, almost like the most ethereal delicate bright sherry, but really nit, touch oxidized and aged if orange peels marmalade in the most delicate senses, it intrigued, shocked, affronted, seduced too me later without care or concern for my approval or not! We will have Nill McKenney pour it here soon! Merci Sandrine! Bon continuation a toi en tes voyages! Tony
































No comments: