Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Laurent Givry of Elite turns fifty and hosts a great celebration with mang of the very best Spanish wines tgatvElitevsells, and a few fine French Rhône and even Portuguese was it wines that he gitbShemnto help him pour! Cheers, gracias! In 2017 I believe!.,.



Laurent Givry turns fifty and with his company Elite Wines with Cindy, Richard, Robert, Valerie and , oh yes, Aurelio Cabastrero of Grapes of Spain celebrates with a whi’s Who of great Spanish wines pictured here in one of the great Spanish restaurants of DC by the Ford’s Theater in 2017 I believe, and I was invited by Valerie awrughtson to come and enjoy this amazing feast and tasting one Monday afternoon. Gracias a todos! I saw Janet Cam and my friend that works at the Georgia
Getown Safeway, and my.forever smiling  Spanish friend, too, and I was happy to go. The wines and the food were well worth my effort and I Pam happy to at last share this series of fotos con ustedes! Gracias evhasts luego, Gaya conbdios! Tony 4/2019


































































































































































































































































No comments: