Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Lovely Serendipitous Dinner At The Range Restaurant On Tues. September 2nd, 2014 With Tom Clare Celebrating The MANOS NEGRAS Argentina Reds Of Jeff Moshbach


















This was a great and unexpected occasion for me to discover the restaurant RANGE here in Washington D.C., Northwest, and to celebrate Tom Clare of Opici Imports that invited me as well as Jeff Moshbach of his own Argentina red wines of the MANOS NEGRAS, the 2010 Pinot Noir dry and pithy red from Argentina;s Pategonia region, as well as the 2010 Stone Soil Select from Mendoza, Argentina. Too bad they were not served with the meal. We had to make due with the excellent French wine selections off the RANGE restaurant list instead. Oh well, I imagined what the MANOS NEGRAS reds would have tasted like with my appetizers and also with my smoked dish pork dish. Cheers, Anthony / TONY / Quinn  Thursday, September 17th, 2014




These are the pictures I took using Tom Clare's phone, thanks Tom! I appreciate you having invited me to come and join you and Jeff and the others pictured here from retail as well as from the Argentina Embassy as well. Cheers,  TONY
















No comments: