Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Two Beers : Tasting Here At Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits 8/09 Of HOEGARTEN Wheat Belgian Beer & LEFFE Blond Belgian Ale : Cheers!




This sure was a grand tasting and I have lots to add to these pictures that I took the other weekend here at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel: 202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com ).

We tasted first the LEFFE Blonde/Blond Belgian ale ( $8.99 a 6-pack, for more technical info go to : 1-888-287-2400 ) and then the HOEGARDEN ( $9.99 a 6-pack ) wheat beer from Begium. That's made in Altenaken, Belgium and for more info on HOEGARDEN go to : 1-888-287-2400.

I liked both but I really liked the LEFFE all by itself as it is so creamy and smooth and easy to enjoy all by itself.

As you will see I took lots of artsy photos that I think bring another element to all of this. I like seeing the beer itself, the foam ( head ), the glass, the color and those that are either pouring it or sampling it. I had two good subjects here. I thank them both.

I will include more shortly. In the meantime enjoy these photos and come see us here in our nation's capitol and buy some LEFFE and or some HOEGARDEN. They both sell really well here in Cleveland Park : a happenin' kind of place/ neighborhood/ state-of-mind ...
























No comments: