Thursday, February 3, 2022

Really busy times at Cleveland Park Wines and Spirits in Washington DC Northwest 20008 202-363-4265 in January 2022 a new year with this pandemic going on still, everything changed, everything in flux, no normal, masks being worn in the store, no tastings, surviving, the big giants like Walmart and Amazon Cost o, etc making the lion’s share, not paying taxes, stripping our cities of stores that go out of business between them, billionaires saying they should be taxed, knowing full well what they saved yearly not paying them, and not sending a check to the IarS to pay that, being applauded by others like Republicans because they could get away with it, shameful! And yet life must go on, and so here you have a slice of that. These are my options, I stand by them. Tony my blog too.

my opinions, my blog, i stand firmly by them. Anthony TONY Quinn 2/3/2022 a gray cool damp wet rainy drizzly day, i amoff today. Tony

No comments: