Thursday, February 3, 2022

Me and my life my food Wines family community work at Cleveland Park Wines and Spirits in Washington dc Northwest 20008 202-363-4265 , sharing, caring, writing wine descriptions to help you better make your selections, not afraid, proud, being seen heard all forme for us for all, cheers, happy Thursday February 3rd 2022 as I post this! E joy! Shout spout spurt swill swirl twirl, tweak, taste test trip triumph! My etching Freedom of Choice, Choice of Freedom, MONOTYPE Paris France 1079 done in the Atelier 54 Rue Pernety 70014 Paris, Grance, Ate.ire Joelle Serve that I managed then, merci Jielle, Je suis toujour artiste moi!

Me, wine, food, art, family, community, a part of something wondrous, grand, amazing, intriguing, beguiling, way bigger than me! happyto bealong forthis ride whilei am ready open receivinggivi gand able!TonyThursday Feb 3:2022 a graywet damp brrrrr day!

No comments: