Friday, October 10, 2014

Wine Labels And Wine Bottles That I Have Drunk, Painted , Scanned, That Are Autographed, Too : Enjoy!



What fun this all has been, drinking doing artwork, preserving a little bit of history, and getting to know the people behind their wines better : a win-win-win-win-win situation : I love it! Cheers, Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn   10/ 10 / 2014  Happy Friday all!


























































































  • Daniel Schoeff Just finished the second to last of my bottles of that Forrest 2004 Dry Riesling Tuesday... what a wonderful experience it is every time. rich up front, nice long finish with lime? and acidity that brings it all together. I will hate to finish the last bottle
  • Cleveland Park Wine & Spirits That is one of the very last as we are all sold-out Daniel, and thrilled that you got some. hanks for the update, I will share it with the Forrest winery and John Forrest himself! Cheers, TONY



No comments: