Saturday, January 2, 2010

HappyNew Year 2010! Pictures Of My Sketches Done On The Outer Banks As Well As Of People & Other Things That Make Me Think Of How Grand This New Year

The headline above should finish : " Can & Will Be!!!! "


I'm more excited about this New Year than most as I have many plans to continue defining and completing now over these next twelve months. So much vision/passion and effort to achieve certain goals have all to be brought to fruition and to be made more plain and visible and productive.




I'm watching the movie " Out Of Africa " now as I type my poems here and edit this blog to post really soon. I'm also doing many house chores now and of course feeling pretty damn wonderful as I achieve these things and watch both the majesty of Africa on screen, the acting and listen to the same wonderful bit of music that John Barry has made so famous and changed ever so slightly in so many other movies, too like " Dance With Wolves " ...




I might have to go fetch myself a glass of the HINE cognac from a bottle that Pascal Salvadori gave me years ago to continue on these projects here tonight at home in northern Virginia on this Sunday night, January 3rd, 2009 at 10:09 PM. There is just so much to do.




I am happy to bring my art work here for you all to see that I did at the Outer Banks over the last two years in August where I combine both watercolors ( sometimes pen and ink and pencils ) as well as oil pastels. I like the effects that I get this way.




The beach and the dunes, the sky, the sea oats , the sand, the water and waves and all things there natural are my many muses/amuses/amazes/crazes/breath-takers/my body-quakers, etcetera ... cheers and enjoy these as well as the flowers from home and of course the two beautiful young ladies Kelly and Taylor. I could not resist including them when I chanced upon their photo I took. TONY




P.S. : Ever the lover of wine there are, too pictures of wine and wien glasses with wine in them ( as well as the dry bubbly here from France's Limoux region of southern France bottled by the California winery called TOAD HOLLOW ).




There are also pictures of wonderful sunsets as seen through the glasses of my wine as well to add flavor and more atmosphere to these incredible moments I shared with my family here at home and on the Outer Banks as well.




I'm filled with hope and very real, positive feelings about all that 2010 holds for in my family ...
















No comments: