Friday, May 8, 2009

Owner LA CASA, Campagnia, Italian Whites ( Greco Di Tufo, Falanghina & ) Here @ Cleveland Park Friday Morning, May 8th, 2009



I can't believe that I am just posting this now! I simply run out of time and energy and I don't always have my facts all gathered together when I need them. In this case I still need to find them and it's already Friday, June 12th, 2009 at 8:58 AM before I head off to work. I've got lots of wine to sell today and tomorrow!



What I do not forget and know precisely is how much I love this Fallanghina. It's the best : some of Italy's best wine I've tasted in a long time. I love how smooth and bright and velvety and elegant it is. I can't stop smiling as I taste this wine : it simply makes me feel grand. I can see drinking it anytime : and definitely all by itself. It will complement many a meal but it tastes smooth and bright and fresh all on it's very own. Gonzalo sold it to me before he left Vinifera imports. Thanks.


I have lots more to include really soon. But in the meantime I want you all to enjoy these pictures that I took. Cheers ...













Enjoy, TONY

No comments: