Friday, February 14, 2014

In The Movie NOTTING HILL Julia Roberts Says To Hugh Grant : " I'm Just A Girl ... Asking A Boy ... To Love Her ... " BUT : It Could Also Be The Other Variations I Mention Here! Cheers ALL, Happy Valentines's Day On This Snowy-Bright, BabyBlue-Skied Noon On Friday, February 14th, 2014!

LOVE this movie ... " I'm just a girl ... asking a boy ... to love her " sez Julia Roberts, could also be : " I'm just a boy ... asking a girl ... to love him. " And,to be accurate it can also be : " I'm just a girl ... asking a girl ... to love her. ", or : " I'm just a boy ... asking a boy ... to love him. " It all works for me, cheers all, Happy Valentine's Day! TONY 2/14/14 I cannot remember what wine or champagne they drank? It was good, they were together here, like all of us, together, in this case Julia and Hugh ... cheers, Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn 2/14/14 Happy Valentine's Day ALL! TONY

No comments: