Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Kysela Mondovino REBULI W/ Fran Kysela & Anne-Marie Delorme Of DOMAINE De La MORDOREE @ Mondovino 2/27/2012 Monday Afternoon

It's great when you get to meet the owners, both at trade shows like this one of Fran Kysela's , as well as in your own store ( Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits , 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008, Tel:202-363-4265 ) where I manage the wine department - have for the last 13 glorious years. I met husband and wife at both events and fell again in love with the RIBULI Proseccos - all of them. Need to order all of them again. I've still got a magnum that will be great for New Year's eve and will order more of that. I am also out of the Cartize that I love to sell for $29.99 a bottle - what a great deal!
I will post this now " as is " and continue to work on it as I have time. In the meantime enjoy these photos that I post on 12/12/12! I hope that we will all be okay. 12/12/12 sounds so ominous!!!
have a great day and come by the store or call me at : 202-363-4265 and let me know which of the RIBULI Prosecco sparkling wines that you want for the holidays. We deliver for free in Washington D.C. for amounts greater than $30.

























Cheers and Happy New Year to one and to all! I am looking forward to 2013 as I still have a whole lot to do, like finishing the commentary here on these pictures. What a great event and tasting it was. I had a wonderful time, tasted great wines, spent time with the principles of the vineyards and come away with a wealth of experience, warmth, good will and wanting ever so much more now to sell and to represent well the wines like these of REBULI. Cheers, prego, grazie e a presto! Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn
Kysela

No comments: