Sunday, October 23, 2011

Michael Hope Of HOPE ESTATE Vineyard, Hunter Valley Visits Cleveland Park Wines / Tastes Current Vintages In 2006? Start Of Beautiful Relationship!


Above Michael Hope of his own winery the HOPE ESTATE is holding a bottle of his Shiraz made from grapes grown in western Australia. I have to ask him what part they are grown in? I think because of these bottles that it must have been Michael's second or third visit to Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com anthony.quinn@clevelandparkwine, www.clevelandparkwine.com, also now on Facebook at : Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits and on Twitter, too at : cpwinespirits ) because of this? I do not think that when I first met him with Laurent Givry was it of Franklin Selections that he had this Shiraz from western Australia yet available?


It's now Sunday, October 23rd, 2011 here at my home in northern Virginia at 3:10PM and I wanted to do a blog on Michel. I do not think I have done one before? Have I ? I will have to check.


Anyway we have in the store at this minute his Shiraz from the Hunter Valley at it is a special bottling in pink instead of in blue and the sales help raise money for breast cancer research. We have been supporting these special bottles as we support breast cancer research and support it whenever we possibly can.


We love having your wines in our store Michael. Come on and see us. You can put Dolly Parton's visit on hold and jump on a plane and come see us now. We can organize a tasting of these special bottles which includes the Chardonnay as well and talk about you, your, wines, the Hunter Valley and western Australia and raise money and awareness for breast cancer research and finding the cure. Cheers, be well and do write and tell us / me how you are doing? I hear some from our rep Cristina of Winesellers Inc. these days. Take care, TONY



This was one if not the first visit of Michael hope of his own HOPE ESTATE Wines & Vineyards in Australia's the Hunter Valley I believe in 2006? It was a fine tasting of his current releases available through Winesellers Inc with Adam Sager I believe? What fun, what discoveries. It was great to meet you Michael and to taste with you and make you part of our " extended " Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits wine-life-food-enjoyment-positive vibes and creative energies - family. Cheers and come see us again.

No comments: