Saturday, September 10, 2011

ROZES Amazing and Unique White Port ( $21.99 ) Poured By Our French Rep From Brittany, Francois Hurtel In Early 2011 NEEDS To Be Experienced To Be...

BELIEVED!


The fact that this ROZEZ white port is made like no other that I know of or that I am told is made like no other, that it is deeper, darker, richer, more unctuous and golden and lulling and soothing and that one's tongue can more-easily float effortlessly on it's surface or submerge itself more completely into it's body and core and luxuriate more completely in it's depths : well, if this does not paint a special picture and make you want to rush over to our store Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel:202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com, http://www.clevelandparkwine.com/, anthonyquinn@clevelandparkwine.com , also now on Facebook at : Cleveland Park Wine & Spirits and on Twitter at : cpwinespirits )in our nation's capitol, then I don't know what will?

Did I say that it's amazing? Did I mention that each and every time that we taste it out we virtually always sell out before the tasting is over? Did I also say that it's perfect now as the weather changes and it gets a bit colder it now being the 30th of September 2011 the last day of the month? It's all true.

It's an experience in itself. It deserves to be experienced and thoroughly enjoyed. We sell it for $21.99 a bottle. It's worth every penny of that, too if not even more! The bottle, too is memorable and easily found as it's a ceramic squat white bottle : not easily mistaken for any other? I suppose that this was all discussed and carefully planned? Great marketing anyway you look at it.

Come on over to the store today as we have the better part of a case now on our shelves. I will ask our French rep from Brittany Francois Hurtel to come and pour it once again? Perhaps I can even persuade him to get his beautiful wife to come and help him pour as she, too has a beautiful smile and disposition just like that of Francois. What a team they make. Venez nous voir vous deux : vous etes magnifique ensemble. Merci et a la prochaine. Vous etes toujours bien venues chez nous a Cleveland Park Wines Et Spirits.

I should be speaking in Portuguese as ROZES is from Portugal. I did learn it fluently as a child in Rio De Janeiro in Brazil back from 1955-1962 when we lived there. And before Pele the most famous soccer player was yet famous he did on the beaches of the Copacabana teach me how to maneuver the soccer ball on the white sands when I was five and six years old! Oh darn it : I forgot my Portuguese since then and learned French instead. I will have to learn my Portuguese all over again and practice it when I drink next this bottle of MIOLO Lote 43 50% Cabernet Sauvignon / 50% Merlot ( not filtered ) 2004 from Brazil's Vale dos Vinhedos ( On Special for $19.99, reg : $24.99, 13.5% alcohol by volume ) with my wife and neighbors. Come buy a bottle of that, too when you buy your bottle of the ROZES unique white port. Cheers , TONY

No comments: