Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wine Ohhh Wine Ohhhh Wine! STICKS Pinot Noir 2007, Yarra Valley, Australia Enjoyed & Outer Banks N.C. Posted On Saturday, July 23rd, 2011 : Cheers!


Simple and easy : a meal preparation as the sun leaves us and the moon comes into focus. All the while conversation and a light show while we enjoy, among other things a bottle of the STICKS 2007 Yarra Valley Pinot Noir at the Outer Banks in North Carolina was it 2009/2010? I think it was 2009 but now I am not sure.




This was another wonderful week in August with my family with lots of wine and food and conversation and books and beautiful scenery and sky effects. I did all my art as usual which included lots of photos as well. What more could anyone ask for ?!>





Being an artist I find this all irresistible and I hope you enjoy these images. Cheers, TONY





P.S. I may write more here but these pictures pretty much speak for themselves.

















No comments: