Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wine Personalities & Characters That Have Passed By Cleveland Park & That I have Seen Over The Last Year 2009 & Beyond



These are just some of the fun people that I have seen ans=d met and enjoyed over the last twelve months and even a bit before. I can't always remember it all as it does have a tendency to run together quite a bit and yet overall it is a wonderful blast of energy, vitality, cheer and solace and goodwill and soulful moments that transcend the mundane and rise high up into the stratospheres of sunlight and clarity and freshness and crispness and wonderfulness and I for one feel truly blessed to have had and been a part of these serendipitous and sometimes planned events. Yet you never know exactly what direction any of them will go in and yet that is exactly why they are so wonderful because of their largely unpredictable courses that you and I just piggy-back on and yet never own just be witness and part of ... cheers, I will add more I am sure ... Happy Holidays to one and to all ... TONY





















No comments: