Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Late October 2008 At Cafe St. Ex - A Totally Wonderful & Serendipitous Dinner W/ John & Theresa Morisson, Ugo & Me


     Ugo and I met John and Theresa Morrison at Cork American wine-bar earlier to taste wines from France. It was a tasting that was organized by Bacchus Imports and Todd Schneider was there helping to orchestrate this excellent event. It is here at Cork that I bumped into my great friend Raz that I have already blogged about.

     Here are some of the pictures that I took of John, Theresa , Ugo and myself at the Cafe St. Ex. John, Theresa and I had an excellent experience. I cannot say the say the same for Ugo. Oh well, that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes.

     I loved that the hostess and the waiter were eager to help us immediately. I came with the request that we needed someplace to dine and to taste Ugo's wines and they immediately seated us and the waiter was most helpful and attentive. I enjoyed the experience immensely and the wines showed really well as we celebrated both a birthday party and some good food, wine and conversation in a really cozy, warm setting. It was great.

     Thank you all at Cafe St. Ex. You guys did your job beautifully and quickly and I have only fond memories of this experience lat late October , 2008. I am sorry there was a problem about the tip at the end. From my point of view it was a big mistake and I apologize for that. You deserved much more than you got for you went way out of your way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. Thanks again. Cheers,  TONY















     Here are some pictures that I took of Ugo's visit here to Washington D.C. and to Old Towne Alexandria, VA in late 2008. Enjoy them,   TONY

No comments: