Thursday, April 27, 2017

Recent Late April Days & Nights In The Life - My Life - Of Anthony Quinn , Cheers!

Great life, love life, being alive, smiling, sharing, spreading the goodwill, the joy! TONY 4/27/2017



Amazing here NIW in Cleveland Park Northwest Washington DC bathed in sunshine Thurs afternoon 4/27 loving it!


My shadow smells the deep purple as my eyes drink from it my nostrils trill smell fill of it!






Outside NIW 4/27/17 at @clevelandparkwines relaxing! Yes!!!


·

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Anthony Quinn Boy ohhhhhhh boy, out a tune in my voice and yet so in tune with myself and my surroundings!Will work on the former.
Anthony Quinn
Anthony Quinn Obregado Wagner Alberti. It was grand , we rocked the store Michael Joseph Cavanagh and me !
Anthony Quinn
Anthony Quinn These are fine BALO wines in California, Anderson Valley .... wonderful!
Anthony Quinn
Anthony Quinn Congrats Silvia on your favorable mention of your white Trebbiano, cheers!
At @clevelandparkwines with #mariannaannio #primitivo #wine #tasting @pietraventosa 4/29 2-6pm join us!





At @clevelandparkwines @pietraventosa #mariannaannio tastes 4/29 2-6pm #primitivo #wine !





At @clevelandparkwines @pietraventosa #mariannaannio tastes 4/29 2-6pm #primitivo #wine !



#germanwine #wine #estate @WeingutDrLeimbrock #rieslingestate @kyselawine @clevelandparkwines 4/27



@clevelandparkwines today #germanwine @WeingutHansenLauet excellent!





Join us w/ #mariannaannio of her own @pietraventosa #primitivo #puglia #italy #wine 2-6pm 4/29 #freewinetasting !





At @clevelandparkwines @clevelandparkwines w/ #RyanKapper , likes cooking up tequila gosaritas with the beer






Here at @clevelandparkwines w/ #RyanCapper if @unioncraftbrewing Thurs4/27 Ryan likes #Gose tart lemonade beer , from Baltimore!


LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Daniel Schoeff
Daniel Schoeff Sarah and I are excited to see you! Safe travels
Like · Reply · 1 · 10 hrs
Bartolo Meo
Bartolo Meo Buon viaggio salutami RobertSee Translation
Like · Reply · 1 · 10 hrs
Anthony Quinn
Anthony Quinn Have a safe trip our dear friends, see you soon, a bientot amie!
Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs
Goffredo Agostini
Goffredo Agostini Ciao Marianna Annio, dove sei diretta? Stati Uniti ?See Translation
At @clevelandparkwines tasting!



Tasting Bulgarian wines with Diana at @clevelandparkwines


·
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Anthony Quinn
Anthony Quinn Boy ohhhhhhh boy, out a tune in my voice and yet so in tune with myself and my surroundings!Will work on the former.
Anthony Quinn
Anthony Quinn Obregado Wagner Alberti. It was grand , we rocked the store Michael Joseph Cavanagh and me !
Anthony Quinn
Anthony Quinn These are fine BALO wines in California, Anderson Valley .... wonderful!
Anthony Quinn
Anthony Quinn Congrats Silvia on your favorable mention of your white Trebbiano, cheers!
Rocking it at @clevelandparkwines !



Four hands intent busy at @clevelandparkwines !





Celebrating Rockville MD spirits here at @clevelandparkwines with JoAnn!


 Drinking Twin Valley Distillers here!

 



At @doimoidc with chef Sasha!


 
 
 
 ·



Living my full life loving it too!





Yes to trying new wines!


 
 
 
·



Feeling my place my space my trace my face -ahhhhhhh - ace!


LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Fine customers always fir us at @clevelandparkwines !



@heavyseasbeer all the way @clevelandparkwines ! #loosecannon yes!


 
 
 
 ·
Nothing like time spent with my wife tonight at#spartansfamilyrestaurant w/ #PorkSouvlaki #GreekBLT at #spartansfamilyrestaurant






At @clevelandparkwines fine Aussie wines of @schildestate !






My art combined here writing words images enjoy it all now


 
 
 
Constant cravings .... will always be. kd lang
I write all the time, cheers!



My art my posters live love both!




My art and menu signed if @doimoidc , thinking if. Ringing a group there this Saturday around 7pm of maybe six, will call!


LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Live Nicole's relaxed posture at @clevelandparkwines celebrating women and their contributions yes!
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

No comments: