Sunday, May 17, 2015

Drinking, Or More Acurately, Sampling Rose & Red Wine ( DOMAINE GRES ST. VINCENT, By Avignon, A Mostly Grenache & Syrah Red Blend From Les Vignerons D'Estezargues) @ Cleveland Park Wine & Spirits In Northwest, Washington D.C., 20008, Looking @ The Wine Label Through My Wine Glass : What A Lucky Individual Am I!?! Cheers, Enjoy!!!






The red blend of mostly Grenache 60%  and 25% Syrah called Domaine Gres St. Vincent , made by Les Vignerons D'Estezargues is imported here by Jenny & Francois Selections and sold to us at Cleveland Park Wine & Spirits by Downey Selections, and was probably tasted to me here by Brennan Downey, son of Michael Downey the founder of Downey Selections that was originally called the Michael Downey Selections ). Cheers, merci, thanks Brennan for the taste. Help me out with the rose here? Cheers, any info you can provide will be helpful while I look for my notes. In the meantime enjoy these artsy photos that I have taken.   

























No comments: