Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Giulia Pedrini Of The PRAVIS Winery in Italy Visits Cleveland Park Wine & Spirits Last Week Tuesday, October 21st With Our Local Grappoli Imports' Rep & Tastes Current Vintages Of Chardonnay & Pinot Grigio : Great Balance, Generous Wines, Fine Values, I Liked Both Very Much



This is the start to my blog on the PRAVIS Winery wines that I like so very much and am so pleased to carry here on a regular basis. Cheers happy Tuesday all, Oct. 28th, 2014 : it's warm and glorious here now in Washington D.C., and I would be happy to enjoy a glass of either the Chardonnay or the Pinot Grigio with my lunch later. Cheers,  TONY






I wrote the paragraph below and included in that day's store email I sent to our customers :


NEWS UPDATE : Giulia a family member of PRAVIS Italian wines was just here.
Her sister, winemaker along with their father came here in 2009 I believe.
The wines have always sold really well here, and we will have both the rich
and flavorful, round and viscous-tasting Chardonnay and the Pinot Grigio
the first week of November. I believe I liked the Chardonnay even more as
it was even fuller and richer on the palate than the Pinot Grigio. Both
will sell for $15.99 a bottle, and it will be great to have them back!






It was my pleasure and I have started putting some of the pictures and my commentary on the Cleveland Park Wine and Spirits' Facebook page at : Cleveland Park Wine & Spirits, I will blog about his at : chatwine.blogspot.com, just I did when you sister visited us before. I am so pleased with your Chardonnay and your Pinot Grigio. I did write about them in the Tuesday email I sent to our customers. That I posted at : chatwine.blogspot.com. Go there to see that and to read what I wrote. Cheers. YOu are welcome here anytime and I look forward to doing an in-store wine-tasting here whenever you come next and can spend an hour or more with us and our customers tasting your two wines. Cheers, say caio to Erika for me. A presto Giuilia ...   Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn
On Oct 25, 2014, at 2:20 PM, Giulia wrote:


Dear Tony,
It's been a real pleasure meeting you.
Thanks a lot for everything, next time I'll be in Washington I come to visit you for sure.
Beautiful wine shop!
Kind regards,
Giulia


No comments: