Sunday, September 28, 2014

Discovering the Joys Of The 2004 LAUGHING JACK Limited Two 2004 Barossa Valley Shiraz Earlier This Evening At Home On Our Back Deck With My Wife And Daughter And Our Two Neighbors : Having Everyone Really Enjoy This LAUGHING JACK Shiraz : That Was The Icing On The Cake For Me!






Drinking LAUGHING JACK " Limited Two " 2004 Barossa Valley Shiraz Alc, By Volume 16 % 750ml now with my wife and daughter and neighbors Katarina and Matt. The bottle was a gift when I went to Australia in 2006 was it? I went with Chris Pigott , then of the Country Vintners Imports that paid with his own money, free miles program, to have me fly with him to Australia to see WEST CAPE HOWE, LONGVIEW, PICARDY, TALIJANCICH, and LOOSE END and also GIBSON wineries in both Western Australia, ( oh, also HAY SHED HILL in Margaret River ), and we had a blast! Nick Stacey took us to a FABulous wine shop in Perthe and the owner insisted on giving a bottle of the LAUGHING JACK 2004 to each Chris and me, only two barrels produced. I thank everyone because tonight on our deck out back my wife, daughter and two neighbors all really liked this 2004, and that is huge as my wife and daughter mostly drink white wine! Wow, I am thrilled to be able to have told them all this story and to have had all four enjoy this delicious, still young, yet quite approachable Shiraz today, Sunday, September 28th, 2014. Now it is time for dinner, a pesto that I made from our own garden Basil and will have more to say on all of this really soon! Cheers, TONY 9 / 28 / 2014




No comments: