Thursday, May 1, 2014

Angelo Pavan The Canadian-Born/ Italian Heritage- Veneto Winemaker For Years Now & CAVE SPRING Vineyard in Ontario, Canada





This was a great tasting. I loved it, loved all the wines as they are all balanced, speak of the place and the climate and are traditional, balanced, distinct and great food wines. I loved how with age the Pinot Noir became fleshier and fuller, more Rubenesque - a treat! Thanks, grazie Angelo. As we discussed and talked about wine and your visit to Brazil before coming here, I have now met Tom your boss several times, and have worked with these wines now for almost ten years? Cheers.





Here is the line-up for me to taste this past Tuesday in the afternoon. Our importer John Morrison brought Angelo here and was nice enough to  use his phone and take the pictures that I asked him to take and then send them to me. Thanks John!




Noor our customer that speaks Italian tasted with Angelo and they spoke in Italian about wine and life and ' all things Italian ' I I suspect! Nice.












No comments: