Saturday, March 15, 2014

Image D'Une Face Bordelaise Travaillant Les Bordeaux ( CH. HAUT PEYRUGUET 2008, CH. HAUT-COLOMBIER 2006 Premieres Cotes-Du-Blaye, CH. LA FLEUR 2006 Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Et CH. FONDADET, Pauillac ) Raisonables En Prix, Bien En Quality... Vins Bien Pour Tout Le Monde, Posted Saturday, March 15th, 2014



It was nice when Chris that worked for Forman Brothers, or was it already National ( ?! ) brought us this young lady from Bordeaux but I believe living in Canada or the United States, or was she both nationalities, I forget now. It's been awhile. This was four-five years ago and I am happy to finally be posting these pictures as they do tell a story that is important to be told.




That story is of an affordable Bordeaux selection of wines to be found, bought and enjoyed. I am glad that Chris brought her by. We tasted and talked, I took many pictures. I remember finding all the wines rather robust and hearty , spicy, earthy, white-peppery and better to be enjoyed with a meal to help ' flesh them ' all out as they came from not the best years in Bordeaux : 2006 and 2008.






I was happy to see and talk with her. I must find and include her name here soon. The pictures speak for themselves and so I am happy to say that Chris and this young lady came and tasted and spoke about these Bordeaux reds from both the Right and the Left Bank of Bordeaux. Bravo to them both as there are few people that are really doing the job in my opinion to keep Bordeaux wines alive and healthy today in Cleveland Park - and we need more, especially Bordelais like this young and charming young lady.






Bravo et merci d'etre venue nous voir a Cleveland Park Wines Et Spirit a 3423 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington D.C. 20008, Tel : 202-363-4265. Anthony.Quinn@clevelandparkwines.com ; revenez nous voir! A la prochaine,  Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn  Dimanche matin juste a 12:16AM. Sante!    TONY





















No comments: