Tuesday, February 11, 2014

It Could Not Have Come At A Better Time : A Union For 6-Weeks Engineered By Dave Hansen Bringing The Tapper Restaurant Group Together With Mikala Brennan ( Hula Girl ) & Launching a Popup Restaurant In Pulpo's Space Called : " Hula Girl Bar & Grill ", Wow, We Should All Hold Hands On This Historic Night, 2/11/14!


IT'S NOW CONFIRMED, Be ONE of the very first to know : PULPO is closed and in it's place for the next six weeks ... Mikala Brennan ( Hula Girl ) will, as of this Friday evening February 14th, 2014 , be launching a popup kitchen through mid March in the Pulpo restaurant location at 3407 Connecticut Avenue in Cleveland Park dubbed ' Hula Girl Bar & Grill .' ... Dave Hansenm Operations Director of Tapper Restaurants is thrilled to announce a partnership between Cleveland Park's Restaurant and Mikala Breenan ...

He should be, he's worked hard to make this all happen. It will , in my opinion be good for us all here in Cleveland Park and I, for one am really excited about this latest development with DINO and LAVANDOU and PULPO gone all so soon and so quickly, and so all-at-once! Stay-tuned for more info as we get it. Cheers, Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn  Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ... we should all hold hands on this historic evening, it only seems fitting given the 50-year anniversary of the Beatles singing here for the very first time in the United States : " I Want To Hold Your Hand " ...  TONY


Aloha Series " Koko Brown " from the KONA Brewing Company is an ale
brewed with toasted coconut and natural flavors added ( $8.99 a 6-pack of
12-ounce bottles, 5.5% alcohol by volume , go to : www.KonaBrewingCo.com,
Portland, OR, and Woodinville, WA , since 1994 ) :I have a feeling that as we
have supported the Hawaiian beers recently that really soon we will be
supporting them even more! Come and check with me tomorrow, or call, as I think
I have ...

SOME REALLY EXCITING ' breaking news '

for you all, I just have to confirm it later today and then I will be able to
share it all with you. Sorry to be such a ' tease ', but it's really fun and
exciting and I just need to be sure before I say anything further. You will all
like it, I feel very sure!


UPDATE :

" It's a sign . " I just went over an hour or so ago to introduce  myself to Mikala Brennan the ' Hula Girl ' and we got to talking about the significance of February 11th, 2014 being the 50-year anniversary of the Beatles' singing here for the very first time : " I Want To Hold Your Hand " ' live ' in the United States. Mikala said she knew all about it as her mother hand flown on the same Pan Am transcontinental flight when the Beatles came into New York a couple of days earlier. I need to hear more about that. I will have time as Mikala will be cooking her authentic Hawaiian food in the Pulpo space starting on Friday for the next six weeks! That's a sign, more time to get to know her, taste and enjoy her food, and find out more about that fateful, wonderful flight of her mother's that must have been FAB4ulous!  Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn Tuesday, Feb. 11th, 2014 ...

No comments: