Monday, January 13, 2014

Great Memories With Dirk & Sotiris & Led Zeppelin 1 Album , & How The 45th Anniversary Of The Album Yesterday Made Me Think Of Sotiris Bafitis' Visits To Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits Back In 2003-5 Was It With Owner Dirk Richter Of WEINGUT MAX FERD. RICHTER Wines! Cheers!! Just After Watching The Golden Globes Awards With Amy Adams!!!




Great album ( Led Jeppelin 1 ,, brings back memories! Drink some of Dirk Richter's " Zeppelin " Mosel Riesling while you listen to it, Dirk's a great guy, makes great German Riesling and this is an amazing album : the arts come together! Cheers. Years ago Sotiris Bafitis brought me Dirk to meet and to taste his wines, then Langdon Shiverick came with Sotiris as well ... great moments. I've got the pictures, too to remember ... Led Zeppelin's official debut album ... gotta stay up with the times, embrace the old and yet stay young with the current, currently-speaking, in the current, feel the rush, feel the energy, feel ,allow yourself to be free-enough to FEEL! Just finished watching the Golden Globe awards, loved the idea of a circle that Dianne Keaton sang of, " The Circle Game " of Joni Mitchell, such talent ... cheers ... Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn 1/12/14 almost Monday morn ... TONY Les and Leslie in Paris ...   HELLO DIRK, been awhile! Happy New Year 2014! TONY



These pictures that follow I took on the last visit with Dirk Richter and Sotiris Bafitis that I have already blogged about of May 2010 to Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits. Cheers.  ...  1/13/14  Monday morning as I type now here at home in northern Virginia on January 13th, 2014 : a beautiful if cold day - baby blue skies, naked brown trees ... warm here inside looking out our living room window ...
TONY





  • Weingut Max Ferd Richter Dear Tony, thanks for your enthusiastic accolade. I return your wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year. And yes - I am still working and visiting markets. Sotiris unfortunately doesn't work in the wine business any longer. He decided to get serious and to work hard on his MBA-exam. One day I will be back with Olivia of OSLO Enterprise. She handles our portfolio in Washington DC.
  • Anthony Quinn I know, I will talk to Oscar about tasting what is current and buying some of that as we are currently out of your wines in January 2014 and need to address that soon as Oscar does many in-store wine-tastings and it will be good to taste at least one with our customers! Cheers Dirk. I put this in a blog form and added to it at : chatwine.blogspot.com for your information. Take care, TONY 1/13/14









And since I was watching the Golden Globes last night with my son and wife before seeing the Facebook posting of Led Zeppelin 1's 45 anniversary release with the rep carpet and all the wonderful actresses dressed in red on the red carpet here below is my salute to them : Amy Adams in American Hustle, Lupita Nyong'o in 12 Years a Slave and Emma Watson in the Harry Potter movies. Cheers and Happy New Years All! What a celebration. The lady below I believe is from Brazil and I love the dance, the flow, the emotion, control and elegance - the fire - as I get from all great art! Cheers,  TONY  1/13/14


No comments: